jeudi 5 août 2010

J's Châle #10

2h30 du matin. Rang 269, 545 mailles. Rabattage des mailles, long et douloureux, j'ai du trop tricoter ces derniers jours, mon biceps droit est en béton.
2:30 am. Row 269, 545 stitches. Binding off, took a while and was painfull, I might have knit too much lately, my right biceps is overstrung.

Voilà le résultat presque final, il manque les feuilles, je m'y attèle de suite, à en faire 3 pour commencer pour voir ce que ça donne, car je l'aime finalement bien comme ça, surtout porté, il rend beaucoup mieux que sur le canapé.
Here is a picture of the shawl almost finished, leaves are missing, I'm going to knit them right away, 3 leaves to begin with to see how it fits, because after all I like the shawl as it is, more when it's worn, it looks better than just being on our sofa.
Je ferai des photos porté demain, sans et avec feuilles. Bonne nuit, je retourne tricoter ;)
I will take pictures with the shawl worn tomorrow, without and with leaves. Have a good night, I'm going back to knitting.

0 papotage(s):

Enregistrer un commentaire